View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

"Yeah, fucking muscle stud," Ron snarled

Post #1

"Yeah, fucking muscle stud," Ron snarledRon closed the door and then turned to face us. Then with a smile on his face he brought his arms up and hit a double biceps pose. The peaks on his arms stretched the thin material of his shirt so that it was like a second skin. Then he brought his arms down and crunched into a most muscular pose. The rip in his tee shirt widened with a tearing sound, his brawny chest rending it further. Now it was my turn to take in a quick breath."I knew you wanted to see my muscles when I saw you watching me in the bar. You want a show?""Yeah, big man," Michael said. "Show us those giant muscles."Ron grabbed the front of his shirt and ripped it clear down to the bottom,exposing rippling abdominal muscles. He unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them, just a tiny pair of bikini briefs remaining. We could see that a pair of large balls hung below a thick cock. He thrust one leg in front of himself and flexed the thick quads. They must have been denser than DeMayo's thighs! He ground out pose after pose as we undid each other's jeans and pulled our own tee shirts over our heads quickly, not wanting to miss one second. A side triceps pose caused his horseshoe to appear. He moved smoothly into a side chest pose. The hairy chest jutted out over his hard six pack. The nipples were almost lost in the thick black swirls of hair that covered the mounds of his pecs. Turning his back to us, he did a lat spread, followed by a display of his Christmas tree. By now we were both in just our underwear, our cocks pushing the material forward. My left hand was groping Michael's ass as he played with one of my nipples with his right hand."Want to feel this fucking big muscle?" Ron growled. "Please let us," I said. "Yeah, we've got to know what it all feels like," Michael added."Then get over here and know what a muscleman feels like!" Ron commanded.We rushed over and quickly began feeling every inch of the giant man's hard body. I rubbed my face in the deep hairy pecs, moving eventually to one of his armpits where I licked him. Meanwhile, Michael's mouth was over one of Ron's nipples, teasing it with his tongue."Should I show you how strong this muscle makes me?" Ron asked."YEAH!" we answered together."How strong do you think?" he asked. "What do you think these arms can do?" and again he flexed his gargantuan biceps."80 pound dumbbell curls?" I guessed."LOOK AT THESE ARMS!" Ron shouted. "LOOK AT THEIR SIZE! I can do reps with 150 pounds in each hand. WATCH ME!!!" With that he went over to the weights and grabbed two huge dumbbells. He started curling them, heaving the heavy poundage with no sign of stress. Michael started counting out the reps, "11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20!" The excitement in his voice was apparent. Never had either of us seen anything remotely like this display of a****l power.Ron dropped the weights and grabbed two weightlifting belts. He thrust them at us and said, "Here. Put these on.""We're going to lift?" I asked, puzzled."No, not you. Put 'em on."We did as we were told and then Ron came up to us. He took hold of each belt with a hand, and lifted us both up at the same time! He hoisted us up overhead, and then started pressing us up and down. He was using us to do shoulder presses with! He looked up with an almost maniacal look on his face as he saw the wonder in our faces."Bet you didn't think you'd get treated to this, did you?" he said. "Two guys tossed around by a big muscle stud. Olympian power on display for your worship.""No, we never thought that we'd be this lucky," I said. "Keep showing us your incredible power," Michael added."Yeah, I'll show you power," Ron said as he put us down. He flexed his arms and said, "Climb on."We each grabbed onto one mountainous bicep and he stood there flexing his arms. Each time his forearms came toward his shoulders we bobbed up in the air. Keeping his arms flexed, he started walking into the bedroom,turning sideways so that he could get through the door. He threw us down on the bed so that we were on our backs. hen he lowered his huge bulk over us, one massive arm corralling us on each side. His massive pecs descended onto us, so that our beards were rubbing around the hard hairy muscles. By now all our cocks were throbbing, and Ron's was enormous. It was easily a foot long, and the head was big as a c***d's fist. Pre-cum was leaking from all our dicks.Ron worked himself forward, so that his crotch was now hovering in front of our faces. We each instinctively took one side of his scrotum in our mouths, each trying to suck in one of his lemon-sized balls. "Yeah, suck on this muscle stud's cock," Ron said. I took the swollen head into my mouth, while Michael licked all along the vein-encrusted shaft of the monster tool. All the time we were running our hands wherever we could reach on Ron's godlike body. I reluctantly let go of the dick head so that my friend could have a turn at it, tasting the delicious pre-cum as it flowed out. Ron moaned and moved himself, then us, so that we were all sitting on the bed. He grabbed my cock in his right hand and Michael's in his left and started jerking us off. The thought of those powerful hands working on our dicks had us both panting and groaning. We each reached over to Ron's horsecock and started yanking it hard. Ron's chest was heaving now, the hairy pecs twitching and flexing as he pulled on our pricks. "Big man put on quite a show for you tonight," he said. "Fucking muscle to adore and strength to worship!""Yeah, incredible power and muscle!" I said. Then I started shooting my load into the air. Jets of cum sprayed over the three of us as a****l-like growls escaped from my throat."Herculean tower of muscle," Michael shouted and started cumming also. Gobs of white semen shot out of Michael's cock as Ron kept up his wild jerking."Yeah, fucking muscle stud," Ron snarled, and then I felt his firehose dick start to spasm as he shot his wad. Thick cum erupted from his cock,shooting onto his chest, my face, Michael's beard and shoulders. When he was done he flexed his arms for us to feel, lick, and worship. Eventually we cleaned ourselves off and Ron pulled the covers of the bed down. "Now imagine waking up with this big muscular body next to you," he said. So I knew that we were staying the night and would have at least one more round with this muscle god. Ron lay down between us. We nestled our heads on his pecs, in the space between his chest and arms, which he held us loosely with."Too bad, you're only here for a week," Ron said. "You'll have to comeback and visit Bob and me again real soon." And with that he turned out the light.
04-04-2021, at 12:09 PM
Alıntı