View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

A Craigslist Gangbang

Post #1

A Craigslist GangbangMy roommates just left for 3 days and nights, and I had the whole house to myself, leaving me to take full advantage of the situation before me. I hadn't used Craigslist before, but I've browsed around it, and looked like I could find someone to fuck me and use me. I posted on there that I was looking for anyone at all, any body type big or small cock, as long as they were disease free. I just wanted to get down and dirty, and didn't care who it was. I posted some pics of my ass that are on my xhamster profile, and waited for some replies, hoping they would get back to me soon, as I wanted to be used all day if I could be.I went to shower and kill some time, making sure I'm clean and smooth before checking back up on my post. When I finished up, I opened up my laptop, and noticed I had a bunch of replies that I wasn't expecting to have just yet. There were at least seven guys who asked for more info as to what I was into, and any limits. I told every one of them I was open to anything, and loved to be a dirty fucking slut. Almost right away, they all replied back with pics of their own cocks. Some had small cocks with large bodies, others were average, and there was one massive cock I almost thought was photoshopped it was so fucking big. I couldn't decide though what to do though. I could've just invited the big cock over to fuck me, but the others turned me on too. I love older big men which a couple were. So I asked every one of them if they would be into a gangbang, and none of them back out, only wondering how dirty I liked to be, to which I replied as dirty as they wanted me to be. So, they asked what time to head over, and I said as soon as possible, giving them my address and number, saying the door would be open, so walk on in.With that, I walked to the door and unlocked it, before I put on my tight black yoga pants, and fluffed my long hair up for them, making sure I looked nice and slutty for them. I could hardly wait though, and started to rub my ass through my yoga pants, picturing them all having their way with me, and as I closed my eyes for a bit picturing them, the door opened.I opened my eyes, and saw three larger old men standing there, as they eagerly shut the door behind them. They were already rubbed their pants watching me on the couch. "Hey sexy, having fun without us?" one of them said."Come over here and show me what I've been waiting for," I say biting my lip.They all rush over, and waste no time whipping their cocks out, throwing all their clothes on the floor. I shuffled to the edge of the couch with towels on it, and I started to suck all of their cocks off, shoving them all inside my mouth at the same time, drooling everywhere as they all moaned and held the back of my head. I started to deepthroat every single one of them, and jerking off the ones not in my mouth, and got them all so throbbing hard. "How about we see that sexy fat ass in person baby," one said.I only smirked back on my knees, and stood up, slowly pulling my yoga pants down for them, as they all sat down on the big couch now with me playing with my ass for them in front of their faces. As I bounced and jiggled my ass in front of them, the door opened again, this time the rest of the men cam through. Now all seven of them were here and I became wildly horny."Now that you're all here, time to use me like a dirty fucking whore," I said to them all.The other four who just came in whipped their clothes off too, and I immediately saw that massive cock hanging down, at least 10inches just swinging down there already hard. I got down on my knees and i continuedsucking and jerking the cocks of those on the couch, and everyone else circled around me since there wasn't room on the couch. They were all so rock hard for me, and I deepthroated all 7 of their cocks with pleasure, my face getting so sloppy for them, as they kept smacking my slutty face with their wet hard cocks."Go on, take every inch bitch," the one with the massive cock said, and shoved my head all the way down his cock, making me gag on it, drooling so much everywhere as the others cheered him on, amazed I took it all.My eyes were watering as I finally came up for air, and they pushed me on my knees, ripping my yoga pants off of me, making sure i was now completely naked for them. "Go on, use me how you all want, fuck me, get this ass, make this body yours," I say as I look over at them all.One of them rushed over and got to my ass first, starting to eat it out and bury his face in it."Oh fuck, I want to breathe int his ass, eat it out, you're such a good nasty slut," one of them says as he comes up for air licking my booty.I can't stop moaning and shaking, and getting fed all their cocks, and having my face rubbed with their wet sweaty cocks while the one behind me shoves his cock deep inside me, surprising me and making me moan out loud, before I start ti back my ass up on him like a good slut."Ya, take that cock bitch, take all these fucks," the one with the massive cock says."We're going to all cum so deep inside you, fill you and cover you with cum baby," another one says as he gags me.The one fucking me keeps grunting, smacking my ass while the others reach down and smack it too, making it shake and jiggle, when the one fucking me suddenly shoots his load early as he pulls out all over my big ass, making everyone cheer it on, rubbing his cum in on my ass. "Mmm ya baby, rub that cum in, glad I made you cum," I say, before another one takes his turn to start fucking me, and the one who just came feeds me his cock to keep him nice and hard, licking up every drop.The one fucking me now, liked to fuck me so hard that I could feel his balls smacking my ass, stretching me out and making me moan like a wild bitch. He didn't slow down or anything, and fucked me so hard for at least 10 minutes, getting my ass so sweaty."I'm going to cum inside you, oh fuck take it!" He shouted through a deep loud grunt, and pounded his cum deep inside me as I felt him filling me up."mmmm god so much cum I can feel it," I moan out to him as he leaves his cock inside me for another minute before he says he has to go after spanking me one last time, and thanks me."I have an idea," one of them said, as he lied down on the couch, and asked me to hop on his cock.I climbed up and slammed my cum lubed as all the way down his cock, making it jiggle on his balls so deep a I ride and grind him,sucking all the others off who fed me."Alright, now one of you put your cock inside too," the one I was riding said. "Oh fuck yes, stick another cock inside me, stretch me out, I'll need it for later," I say to the one with the massive cock.One of them rushed behind me, as I lean down and spread my booty open for him, with the last one's cum leaking out, and a cock already deep inside me. He slowly shoves it inside me, and oh my god it felt so good, it made my eyes roll back and my whole body shake as I felt both of their cocks rubbing together inside of my ass. They both fucked me in sync with each other, smacking my ass, and the one behind me pushed my head down on the others' cocks making me gag on them all as i moaned and screamed like a good fucking whore full of cum already. Finally, the two inside me started to pulse inside me, before I felt them explode inside me. There was so much cum, as though they hadn't cum in days, and it pushed out of my as, pushing their cocks out there was so much and dripped down my long slutty legs."Mmmm whose next?" I ask bent over on the couch, spreading my ass and spanking myself as so much cum poured out of my ass. With three left, one took me from behind, squishing that cum inside me some more and pounding me, smacking my ass, pulling my hair andgetting so hot and rough with me, spitting on my big booty as he spanked me. The best was when he pulled my hair and pushed my face into the other one's ass for me to lick."Ya baby, lick that ass like a good whore, take some more cum and lick his sweaty ass," he said grunting.I moaned while I was buried deep in his ass, tongue fucking him and grabbing his waist to pull him onto my face while I was being fucked hard, and felt the other mans cum all over my ass and back, shooting everywhere there was so much of it, and then the one whose ass I was eating turned around and shot all over my face he couldn't make it around to my ass to explode on.The both had me clean their cocks off like the others had, and thanked me before leaving. By now I was covered and filled with so much cum dripped out everywhere, my whole body gone numb and panting for more. But the best cock was saved for last, the massive cock hanging in front of me, rock hard still."Still need this b**st of a cock to stretch that hole out bitch," he said with a wide smirk."Oh baby, i need you inside me, please give it to me, get this ass," I reply.He doesn't wait any longer, and shoves every fat inch of his cock inside me, making me scream and moan so loud that I thought the neighbors would hear if they didn't already hear my slutty moans and dirty talk. I grinded and backed up my phat asson this cock, my eyes rolling back as he pulled my hair, smacked my cum covered face and spat on my booty, spanking it and rubbing in the cum from before."Ya, make it nice and shiny, make that ass clap for me" he said."I started to bounce my ass and clap it on his cock as his head leaned back, and moaned like he was about to explode, but kept fucking me, wrapping his arms around myhips, and tossed me up and down his cock, filling me so deep I couldn't believe how big he was. Finally, he collapsed on me, and came so deep inside me, leaving his monster of a cock nside me for a few minutes at least, kissing my neck and rubbing my ass before he slid every inch out, had me clean his cock off and left me with his number.After a good over an hour of being used like a whore, I just laid there covered and filled with cum, still shaking and moaning my body was just numb covered.Needless to say, I'm using craigslist again.
04-07-2021, at 02:17 PM
Alıntı