View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

First Lesbian Experience

Post #1

First Lesbian ExperienceMy name is Bonnie; 5 ft. 7? longhaired brunette, Nice figure. 36C?s 24-38. I took my vacation to Calgary, Canada to go to the Calgary Stampede Rodeo. I had heard a lot about the fun and partying and I was going to take part in that this year. My flight left Dallas to Calgary and arrived at 09:20. I rented a car and headed to the hotel where I reserved a room for the10 day run. The next day I went down town to watch the parade. The parade floats came by one by one. I spotted this cowboy acting a little crazy. Jumping off and on the float with a beer in his hand. I just had to meet this cowboy! I tried to follow the parade, but the people were everywhere and I lost him in the crowd. After the parade event was over I went to the bar where all the contestants go to party.Several cowboys tried to pick me up. They had started talking their line to pick up the ladies. I knew it was BS because the guys I have been out with all use along these same lines. I had one objective, and that was to find this Hunk? in those pretty little tight blue jeans. After walking around the looking for him, I found him there at the bar. A shot glass in one hand and a beer in the other
06-13-2022, at 01:13 PM
Alıntı